Stuart is the founder of Absolute Management & Marketing having spent 25 years working in the field of Product and Strategic Marketing with leadership of the Marketing function or Business in recent years.
If a business doesn't grow it will eventually die; so before consulting Stuart spent 25 years growing businesses and creating and implementing Marketing functions in large multi-nationals and smaller niche companies. In addition to Marketing; Stuart has spent 20 years leading Commercial Sales & Marketing organisations, and 15 years leading Strategy Deployment and the implementing Strategic plans through Organisational Design / Strategy.
Every role has been B2B or B2C focused with experiences gained from the following companies:
Specific Personal Experiences
• Track record and practical experience across the full range of marketing disciplines
Product Management, New Product Development & Market Launch, Pricing, VoC,
Human Factors, SaaS, Adjacent Space Growth, M&A
• Brand development with ownership of market leading B2B industrial brands with upto £5m+ budgets
• Multinational strategic, commercial and business planning experience with P&L ownership
• Business building skills driving profitable growth from new product innovation and new geographies
• Organisational development with global, virtual and physical teams of upto 50 direct.
Strong leadership and team development skills, in particular leading cross functional and cross
cultural global teams.
• High level negotiation, presentation and communication skills with proven capability of engaging
stakeholders to build the future vision, develop strategic partnerships and focus on objectives delivery
• Joint Ventures and agent sales models to drove profitable growth whilst limiting financial exposure
• Private Equity ownership and funding, M&A valuation & deal closure with integration of acquisitions
• Organisational restructuring for growth or cost out
Stuart is a data driven insightful leader who comprehends the external market and customer needs and translates them into actionable strategies and tactics while inspiring others to collaborate to achieve goals via clearly defined metrics.
President - Adhesives Research Inc.
Stuart Ball is a high profile Senior Leader with wide experience in the B2B commercial arena. Next to him I learn't how the create quantifiable Strategic Plans and deliver with excellence projects.
With a wide corporate vision and the ability to create growth; Stuart brings the long term vision aswell as deep financial know how in P&L management, Innovation & Marketing, & M&A.
Passion for business and relentless energy is what you can expect as he accelerates any organisation he is involved with by empowering, defending, and coaching his teams.
EMEA Executive Director - Sealed Air Corp.
Stuart is a visionary leader, and a true team player. He knows how to inspire small teams or a large organisation, while employing his Strategic Marketing mindset and experiences to create growth. He knows how to orchestrate change and employ different organisational models and manage complete teams. He builds cross functional teams with varying personalities by leveraging everyone's strengths to deliver top line growth.
Stuart gets down in the trenches with his team too. He is an exceptional listener, who considers the right amount of detail to arrive at well balanced decisions.
Global Product Leader - Klöckner Pentaplast